Friday, November 22, 2013

Avery Elle I heart You!!!

I'm so excited because some of my newly ordered Avery Elle goodies arrived at my house the other day and I couldn't wait to play!  So I had to play along with the Avery Elle Anything Goes Challenge!



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Avery Elle
Tag Die: Avery Elle
Ink: Shades Ink Spots
Patterned Paper: AC
Sequins: V's Sweet Ideas
Rhinestones: Recollections
Twine


This just makes me so happy!  I hope you have a Happy Friday and a great weekend!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

jessica said...

So so so pretty Lisa! Awesome card!
thanks for sharing and have a GREAT friday and weekend!!

Beckie said...

Great card!! So pretty.

You should link up in my linky party…..it’s anything goes and you can link up once a day :D

Be blessed, Beckie
Just B Creative Crazy Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS