Saturday, October 26, 2013

10 Minute Craft Dash Take 2

And here is my second card for the Craft Dash Challenge:


Time: 8 min. 47 sec.

Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn and WPlus9
Ink: VersaMagic and PTI
Rhinestones: Kaiserscrap
Die Cuts: WPlus9

Now I have to let you know that I was able to make this card so fast because when I buy dies I die cut all of the pieces in white and sometimes in colors I know I would use and just put it all in the packaging together so that way if I ever need that die cut I can just pull the already made ones out and use it.  Clever idea, huh?  At least I was proud of myself for thinking to do that hehehe!

Thanks for stopping by for my second take and hope you have a great day!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

8 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Simple yet beautiful as always!

jessica said...

this is beautiful!!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, this is beautiful. :)

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so lovely! What a great design!

Betty said...

LOVE your CAS design. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash and hope to see you again.

Virginia L. said...

This is so CAS and so perfect, Lisa! Love it!

Rachel Izakowicz said...

This is really lovely. Always love a CAS card ;-) Clever idea about the dies too! Thanks for joining us at the 10 MInute Craft Dash!

Caryn said...

You always impress - love your card! Thanks for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS