Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Parchment Challenge at Inspired By Stamping

* Make sure you scroll down or click here to see my first post for the Anything Goes Challenge at SweetStamps.com ($20 shopping spree up for grabs!) and for the Artsy Fartsy release party info!!!

Thanks for stopping by again today!  I finished this card last night and then realized a few moments ago that the deadline to enter in the newest WHW #109 Challenge was in a few hours, yikes!  I just love parchment crafting the more I do it, and make sure you check out the challenge for a how to!  I am also entering this into their Inspired By Stamping Inspiration Challenge, using these colors:



(I really wish I had done the sentiment in white embossing, grrrr to me!)

Supplies Used:
Stamps: IBS Stamps
Ink: Colorbox and StazOn
Embossing Powder: White from SweetStamps.com
Ribbon
Rhinestones: KaiserCraft

I am also entering this into the Seize the Birthday Challenge: Anything Goes!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

7 comments:

Lydia said...

Hey Lisa, You are the winner of the stamps on my blog { Hooray }
If you could please send me your name and address, I will get them out to you!! have a wonderful Day!

jessica said...

this is gorgeous Lisa! LOVE those butterflies!!!!
Another awesome card!!

Paperesse said...

What a stunning card!

Tamika said...

Wow, this card is beyond beautiful, amazing work!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

Very Beautiful Lisa! Love that you used our Butterfly Wings stamp set. Hugs, Joanna

Chan said...

This is so elegant and beautiful, Lisa! Love those butterflies!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS