Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Dream Big... but in 10 minutes

Hump Day, woot woot... halfway to something, hehehe!  I am so excited to share my card today, because I LOVE it!  It is CAS, it is graphic and it took less than 10 minutes, woot woot!









Time: 5 minutes and 35 secs.   This folks is a record for me, so I was jumping up and down, fist pumpin, the works!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Glitz
Stamps: Verve
Ink: Memento
Die: Spellbinders
Stars: Darcie

This card was made for the 10 minute Craft Dash: Feature Stars

Hope you have enjoyed and have a fabulous rest of the day!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, wow, is that ever fast! Great job with your CAS card, Lisa!
Thanks for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

Leslie Germain said...

Love this card with the touch of color! :)

Sandy Ang said...

such a chic card !

Caryn said...

Way to rock this challenge!! I am impressed!
Thanks so much for joining in the with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!!
Caryn xxx

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS