Friday, June 7, 2013

WPlus9 Monday Mood Board

Hello and Happy Friday!  I just love saying the word Friday, don't you?  I'm here to share my card for the latest Monday Mood Board with WPlus9 and the Let's Get Trendy: Sequin Challenge :



Supplies Used:
Stamps: WPlus9  (frame and sentiment) The Crafts Meow (background)
Ink: Versamagic and Stampin' Up!
Stars: Darcie
Sequins: Darcie
Glossy Accents

Thank you for stopping by to see little ol' me and I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

gRiSeL™ said...

So pretty and cheerful!! (:

Leslie Germain said...

Nice patriotic card!

~amy~ said...

Oh this is wonderful...love how you combined challenges! Thanks fo much for joining us at Let's Get Trendy Now 3!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwww! I loveeeeeeeee this!! Thanks for playing along with Let's Get Trendy 3!!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS