Tuesday, June 4, 2013

TAWS - Miss You Red White and Blue

Hi!  I hope you saw my earlier post if not make sure you go here to learn about the Father's Day Challenge at SweetStamps.com for your chance to spend $20 in their store!

Now on to my second post for today... I have made a fun little CAS card for the latest TAWS Inspired Challenge:

Supplies Used:
Stamps: TAWS ( Jibber Jabber - this is a must have set!)
Washi: Darcie
Ink: Versamagic
Rhinestone: K & Co.
Stickles

I am also entering this into the 7 or Less Challenge: 1 stamp set, 1 washi, 1 cardstock, 1 ink, 1 rhinestone and 1 set of stickles.



Thanks for stopping by and for leaving me comments!!!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

jessica said...

Awesome take on the inspiration photo and love the washi tape frame!!
Such a fun card Lisa :)
Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at TAWS!!

Marie said...

Fabulous card, I love the pop of red color! Great use of the washi tape as a frame =) Thank you so much for entering the 7 or less challenge!

Jen Mitchell said...

What a sweet CAS card! I love the stickle stars! Thanks for joining us at the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS