Thursday, May 9, 2013

Captured... on camera that is... Challenge fun!

Hello!!!  I am stopping in to share a fun layout I made the other day for some fun challenges with one of my favorite photos.  This photo is so candid, but so perfectly displays the fun my two kids have with each other even with the most mundane things... like dusters...

(and some close ups of the goodies found on this page...)


Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Glitz, Amy Tangerine, Studio Calico
Letter Stickers: Pebbles
Wood Veneers: SC
Sequins: V's Sweet Ideas
Washi Tape: October Afternoon
Camera and Tag: Amy Tangerine
Stick Pin: Maya Rd.
Acetate:

Challenges I am entering this into:
Pumpkin Spice Challenge: Create a layout
The Memory Nest: Whimsical Wednesdays
Two Peas NSD Challenge #1: Focus on Photos
Paper Made Bakery: May Sketch Challenge

7 comments:

Missy said...

What a terrific layout!! I love the variety of bright, fun papers you used, they really set off the photo perfectly!! Thanks for joining my Shop Pumpkin Spice Layout challenge!!

Ashley Horton said...

Adorable page Lisa!! Love the Glitz and great use of the Sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us @ The Paper Bakery!

Leslie Germain said...

Love your page and use of the sketch. Great colors. Thanks for linking up. I always love seeing what you create!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

What a sweet layout! That photo is just adorable and I love the fun colors and patterns you used with it!!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Bakery!!!

sandi said...

Oh wow! This is just the sweetest lo ever! So fun and upbeat! <3! Tks. for playing along with us at The Paper Bakery!

JennyKozar said...

so bright and sweet!

Tegan said...

Great take on the sketch! I love that background paper too! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper BAkery!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS