Saturday, April 6, 2013

Thankful butterflies...

Hello!  I'm back on a Saturday to share my second take on the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge:





I know what your thinking... more translucent butterflies?  But once I die cut them I just couldn't help myself so I diecutted a lot of them at once and you will probably see more on future projects hehehehe!  It's my blog and I can do what I want! : )

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Paper Smooches
Ink: PTI and Ranger Distress Ink
Die: Clearly Besotted Stamps
Rhinestones: TPC Studios
Glossy Accents
We R Memories Corner Chomper

Yay for pretty butterflies and yay for you stopping by to see them!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

6 comments:

Robin said...

Soo pretty,love the butterflies!
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

Georgiana said...

Very pretty...love the colorful dots with fluttering butterflies.

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!

Shannon J said...

I'm in love with this one too! So soft and pretty - never too many translucent butterflies - impossible! Colours and sentiment are perfect. :)

Larissa Heskett said...

Loving your take on the challenge!! So CUTE!! =)THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOL! I love that you say you can do what you want since this is your blog:)

I LOVE the beautiful butterflies--GORGEOUS design! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the Trend Watch: Butterflies Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge last week! Hope you visit the blog and try our sketch this week:) <3

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS