Friday, April 5, 2013

Happy Everything Paper Smooches!

Hello lovely people!  It is FRIDAY.... woot woot!!! Do your Friday happy chair dance now... don't leave me hanging.... seriously?  I can't be the only one with a happy chair dance! Or am I? hehehehe!  Anywho, I am so happy to be stopping by to share a fun card I made based on the latest Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge:


Sooooo pretty!  And here is what I made:






 I noticed on my first picture that my translucent butterfly was... well, too translucent in the picture hehehehe!  So I snapped this side shot for a better view.  I used a water stamping technique by spraying my stamp with Perfect Pearls (ok so shoot me it isn't technically water, but I just had to have the gold shimmer and it gives the same affect!)  after inking it up... I know this is old news for some, but I had never personally try it.  After seeing the inspirational photo I just knew water of some sorts was in need, so viola!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Paper Smooches
Die: Clearly Besotted Stamps
Ink: PTI
Glossy Accents
Ranger : Perfect Pearls Gold

I am also entering this into the Addicted to CAS Challenge: Spring

Have a great weekend!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

6 comments:

jessica said...

This is gorgeous lisa!
LOVE those flowers.....so pretty!!!
Awesome take on the inspiration picture!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Friday!

Shannon J said...

Beautiful card - I'm in love with it completely!

Loll said...

Fabulous technique. Love those bright and cheerful flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Addicted to CAS. Loll :)

Harriet Skelly said...

I love the watercolor effect on those flowers! Such a pretty card! Thank you for playing with us at ATCAS!

The Paper Parade said...

Wow that watercolored look on the flowers is awesome! And what a great idea to use a translucent butterfly so it doesn't take away from the beautiful colors on the flowers :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! I looooooooove that vellum butterfly with the beautiful multicolored flowers!! FAB card:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the Trend Watch: Butterflies Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge last week! Hope you visit the blog and try our sketch this week:) <3

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS