Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Happy Birthday in 10 minutes... don't forget to blow out the candels!

Crafty dance time... du du duuuuu.... I'm so happy to have so many posts to share with you lately that I felt it needed a dance.  Today's lovely card is brought to you by the 10 minute Craft Dash and Simon Says Challenge...



I told you those butterflies would make a return! hehehe! Time: 7 min. 54 secs. I was fussy cutting like I just saw Leonardo DiCaprio walking down the hallway and I have 10 yards to close the gap... hehehe!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Verve
Ink: PTI and Memento
Button: October Afternoon
SRM Stickers
Die: Clearly Besotted Stamps
Rhinestones: TPC Studios

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

gRiSeL™ said...

LOVE this CAS card, Lisa! The vellum butterfly is my favorite element--SO delicate and pretty! (:

Taheerah said...

*gasp* So pretty!! The part I like most is that loopy strip - it just really calls to me!!

Paulina said...

Hip hip hooray, you played with this color palette again! This card is so pretty- loving those rhinestone additions! Ooooh, you got a Clearly Besotted die? I just got my first set/ die from them and LOVE it. Can't wait to post what I created with it. :)

Thanks for playing in the 10 Minute Craft Dash again, Lisa!

jessica said...

WOW!!! this turned out awesome!!!!
Love that gorgeous flower!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS