Sunday, April 7, 2013

Collage Stamping meets Simon all in 10 minutes

As you may have guessed in the title of this post I am combing lots of challenges today to bring you one fine specimen of artwork...


I have never really tried my hand at collage stamping... personally I find it scary... I'm not sure if I am thrilled with my results either, but for a first timer, and for being on a timer, it isn't too bad.  I based this on the Make It Monday Challenge: Collage Stamping, Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Happy Birthday!, and the 10 Minute Craft Dash colors: my time: 9 min. 45 seconds... I know I like to cut it close every time!

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI (label, flowers, and sentiment) Hero Arts (woodgrain)
Ink: PTI
Rhinestones: TPC Studios

Thanks for stopping by on a Sunday!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

girlia said...

pretty. CAS

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lisa :-)fabulous stamping and colors ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Lyndal said...

Love your woodgrain & houndstooth combo Lisa!
So glad you joined in the fun at the 10 Minute Craft Dash :)

Paulina said...

I haven't tried this technique either (for the same reason)- it totally scares me! You pulled it off beautifully though!

Thank you for playing in this 10 Minute Craft Dash, Lisa. <3

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS