Monday, March 25, 2013

PTI Blog Hop

Hello!!!  I was able to squeeze one in quickly today for this months PTI blog hop: sequins...  I just LOVE sequins as I'm sure you've seen them popping up in almost everything I make right now, hehehe!  So here is my take:


Supplies Used:
Stamps: PTI (sentiment) and Lawn Fawn (question marks)
Ink: PTI and watermark
Embossing Powder
Sequins
Glossy Accents

I used the Runway Inspired Challenge for added inspiration on this card!  Thanks for stopping by and for those of you who take the time to leave me a comment... they really make my day!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

12 comments:

Linda Nicholson said...

I knew as soon as I saw the thumbnail image on Nichole's blog that you were also incorporating the Runway inspired challenge! Great job and creative take on both challenges.

Linda

Nancy Penir said...

Such a clever way to use the sequins to compliment the sentiment!

Kristii said...

What a fun way to use sequins!!! Love it!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!!

jessica said...

This is FAB Lisa!!!
GREAT job!

Leigh Penner said...

Super cute card! I love how you used the sequins!

PStanley said...

Very clever!

Jacquie Southas said...

fun & clever!

GabyCreates.com said...

I agree with others on the cleverness of the use of the sequins to compliment your sentiment! great use of sequins!

Virginia L. said...

VERY creative, Lisa! I adore the sequin use for the question mark! Truly lovely! That added hot pink sequin is genius! Thanks so much for joining the fun with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

Nina Yang said...

Hello Lisa, this is a great interpretation of the RIC challenge! I just featured your card at our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Runway-Inspired-Challenge/ Have a wonderful week!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

At first I wasn't sure how I felt about sequins, but the more I see people use them, the more I like them! Your card is fabulously sparkly :) Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS