Sunday, January 6, 2013

Playing with my first Artful Delights Kit

Woo hoo I am now the proud owner of an Artful Delights January Kit!  LOVE it!!!  I wanted to play along with their newest card sketch and some of my goodies in my kit so I made this...




Supplies Used:
Artful Delights January Kit - patterned paper, flower, heart
Stamps: American Crafts and PTI (sentiment)
Inks: Memories Black and PTI

* I am entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: New Something

Can not wait to play more with this kit!  Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

Sarah J Moerman said...

Adorable card! Such a cute image! Great colors! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

artfuldelight said...

Yippeeee!! Love your card, super cute. Soooooooo glad you like your kit. Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month!! :-)

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh I love what you did with your January card kit. Perfect take on this months sketch. Thanks for joining us at Artful Delight.

lisaplus6 said...

you are rocking the January kit!! this is gorgeous!! I am so glad you played along with us this month!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS