Saturday, January 26, 2013

Let's Get Sketchy Challenge #2

I have to tell you all that I have had so much fun lately doing scrapbook pages and I'm so happy!!!  For a little while I seemed to have lost my scrapbooking mojo, but in the mean time I focused on cards and had a blast learning new techniques with that... now I am ready to merge the two together!  So today's post is based on the Let's Get Sketchy Challenge #2 and I love it!

oohhhh look at the pretty sparkles and texture added by Glass Glitter!


 fun side shot of the other fun sparkles!!!

Supplies Used:
Cardstock: PTI and We R Memory Keepers
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon
Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts DIY
Stickers: EK Success
Twine: The Twinery
Chipboard Stars
Gesso: MS
Spray Ink: Ranger
Sequins
Stamps: Mama Elephant (Good Times)
Ink: Memories (black) and PTI (simply chartreuse)
Edge Punch: MS
Brads: Recollections
Paper Piercer
Glass Glitter: Stampendous!

Whew!  That's a list for sure!  Thank you for stopping by and visiting little ol me today and have a fabulous rest of the day!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

6 comments:

Debbie P said...

What a pretty layout! And what fun photos! I love that October Afternoon pp you used! It looks great, as does your sparkley title! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

Melinda Garner said...

Super cute layout! I really like the pp and the glittered title! Thank you for playing along with us at LGS!!

Laurie said...

really cute layout, love the photos and colors you used, thanks for joining us at lgs!

Kerys said...

Great layout and awesome photos! Thanks for joining us at LGS :-)

MichelleMc said...

Love your paper choice and elements! Fantastic layout! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

Lanette said...

Super cute! Great job on the sketch! Thanks for playing with us at LGS!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS