Wednesday, January 23, 2013

10 Minute Craft Dash Take 2!

Ok as I said yesterday I made a second card for this challenge, because I had so much fun with the first one and I LOVE the colors!  So here is card #2 for the 10 Minute Craft Dash Challenge:




Supplies Used:
Stamps: Mamma Elephant (sentiment), PTI (hearts)
Inks: PTI and Memento
Washi Tape
Homemade Spray Ink
Glue Pen
Glitter: MS
Sticky Doos

Time it took to make: 8: 55, woo hoo!  I even beat my time on the last card!

I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp: Washi Challenge

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Kim S said...

I love those bright hearts against the neutral background!

Jean Martin said...

This is adorable Lisa!!!!! I absolutely love it!!!!! I just ordered the washi tape you used for this card. I'm in love with it! Thanks for sharing this! :)

Paulina said...

This is so pretty! I LOVE that sparkly heart and that fun washi tape. You did a fab job with the challenge (again)!

Thanks for playing in the 10 Minute Craft Dash, Lisa. Hope to see you for the next one!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS