Monday, October 29, 2012

Verve Stamps Oct. sketch #4

Today brings us to my card based on Verve's 4th sketch of the month, only one more to go and I can not say how much fun I've had this month playing along with them... they have truly stretched my imagination and had me try new placements of things that I normally wouldn't do.  This one was no different, plus I was able to play with my newest goodies from the Verve store double yay!!!



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Verve
Dies: Verve
Patterned Paper: Authentique
Ink: Memento and PTI

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

gRiSeL™ said...

This is very beautiful, Lisa!!! LOVE the layout and the color combination you used!!! Those leaves are so awesome, too!!! (:

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful! I love the colors and the design!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Colleen Dietrich said...

Those Verve sketches really stretch me, too! I had played a couple of months for Viva La Verve this past year, and when I had finished all four in a month, it felt like the greatest accomplishment. LOL

I like the colors and patterns you chose to go with. They are soft and lovely!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS