Tuesday, October 9, 2012

One Layer Art work...

So I have been wanting to do more distressing and I thought why not... so here is my entry for the scene challenge at the Classroom and the glimmer and shine challenge at Simon Says Stamp Challenge ( i'm kinda bummed because you can't really see all the sparkles of the trees in this picture, but let me tell you it shines in person!)...

Supplies:
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Tree stamp: Great Impressions
Distress Embossing Enamel ( yes I'm in love with my new buy!)
Black satin ribbon ( doesn't show up well in this pic, but it is pretty in person )

Thank you so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave me comments! I appreciate and read them all!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Melissa Bove said...

Oh, wow! This is gorgeous! You can definitely see the sparkle in the trees!! Love it!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week for the "Glimmer and Sparkle" Challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Chan said...

This is a stunning card, Lisa!! :D And the trees do look sparkly in your photo! Great job on the inking, too!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS