Sunday, October 14, 2012

It'S FUn O'CloCk...

Hi! I'm here to squeeze in a challenge before time is up... I know I seem to be doing this a lot lately, but the inspiration just hit me tonight when I looked at the sketch on the Paper Smooches Sparks Blog, so I knew I had to play along...

Here is the sketch...

And here is my take...




Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Echo Park Everday Ecclectic
Stamps: Paper Smooches
Ink: PTI and Memories
Brads: Recollections

Yay Paper Smooches and for inspiring me on this lovely Sunday!  Have a great night!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER fun take on this sketch! I love these papers! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS