Thursday, October 4, 2012

Feeling Kinda Challengy...

Hello!  I just love when you can blend two challenges, and have fun in the process, and that is just what I have for you today!  I am basing my card on the Verve Sketch Challenge and The Play Date Cafes Color Scheme... and I came up with this...





Supplies:
Stamps: Verve (Dream Big)
Inks: Memento and VersaMagic
Pearl: Recollections
Rhinestones: K & Company
Die: Spellbinders
Twine: The Twinery
Cricut: George Basic Shapes
Paper: from my stash

I also am entering this into the Young Crafters Unite Challenge: Learning is Fun, because I learned how to emboss a die cut for the first time through various Youtube videos, and I love it!  You will def. be seeing more of this in my future!  And in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: glimmer and sparkle.



Thank you so very much for stopping by today as always I appreciate you taking the time to visit me and for leaving me any comments I love finding them in my email!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

6 comments:

Nana said...

Wow beautiful card Lisa.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card. I also love watching YouTube videos. There are so many crafty people out there with new techniques. Sometimes it's hard to drag myself away to try them out.

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful job, Lisa! I love the added rhinestone paper!GREAT take on the colors!

Chan said...

This is a stunner, Lisa!! I love the sparkle! Beautiful work! :D

cheiron said...

Very sparkly! Thank you for playing along with the Glimmer and Sparkle Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog.

Marie said...

Pretty card, beautiful embossed diecut =) Thanks for joining our YCU challenge!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS