Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A Tag... totally out of my element and loving it!

Hello and I hope you are all having a wonderful day!  I am here to share one of not many tags that I have made... and I have to say I had a lot of fun making this now want to make more!  So I made this for A Blog named Hero Challenge: Tag You're It...


Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts
Inks: Staz On - Black
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
White Gel
Sharpie Pens
Stickles

I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Blog Challenge

Yay!  This tag makes me happy just looking at it while I type this hehehehe!  Hope it made you smile too!  Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

8 comments:

Migdalia said...

What a Wonderful and Fun tag!!Made me smile!Thanks!greatJob!TFS
Migdalia

Cathy A said...

Lovely rainbow background to your summery tag Lisa

Tee said...

Such a beautiful tag! I love the bold fonts and the fun vibrant colors! So yumm!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Totally appreciate the visit!
Tejal

Denise Price said...

Cool rainbow effect!

Tina said...

Oh, such a great tag. I just love how you inked the bg and used a bold sentiment. Thanks for joining us at A Blog Named Hero.

Jocelyn Olson said...

The rainbows in the twine and the ink are fantastic! Super cute tag, Lisa. :)

Virginia L. said...

How awesome is this tag, Lisa! I love love the colorful take with the cute images! Excellent job!

Nana said...

Too cute, great rainbow effect.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS