Sunday, August 12, 2012

A little challenge inspiration!

Hello!  I am stopping by on this lovely Sunday night to share a card that is due today for some challenges that really inspired me!  Based on this weeks MIM at Papertrey Ink I used my ink pads for water-coloring! I had never done this before, but I LOVE the results!!!  I used it on my little birdie... which speaking of the birdie that brings me to the other inspirational challenge that helped form this card and that is the latest TAWS picture challenge at The Alley Way Stamps!  And here is what I came up with:


Supplies Used:
Stamps: PTI Mega Mehndi (circles), TAWS priceless joy and jibber jabber  (birdie and sentiment)
Inks: VersaMagic, PTI and HeroArts
Twine: The Twinery

Thanks so much for stopping by and see you more this week!!!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

Nana said...

Oh Lisa this is the cutest card ever. I love that bird. So whimsical.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Helen F. said...

Oh how cute, Lisa. Your little birdie is so sweet :o)

Kim S said...

I love the how you created his thoughts and he is so sweet on those patterned circles. So glad to see you at TAWS BE Inspired challenge.

Lyndal said...

LOVE your coloured circles & gorgeous birdie Lisa.
So glad you could join in the fun at The Alley Ways Stamps BE Inspired Challenge :)

*Alison* said...

hehe.. love how you have the circles of colors :) Thanks so much for playing along with The Alley Way Stamps BE inspired challenge this week..
hugs
Ali

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS