Thursday, July 26, 2012

Shaped Card... A First

Hello everyone!  I think I have found a new addiction... shaped cards... ahhhh!!!! I LOVE them!  After hopping through the latest papercrafts blog hop with shaped cards I was truely inspired to try one myself... and you know what? They really aren't that hard, and the result is sooooo fun!  Here is the card I made as part of the Papercrafts Shaped Card Challenge:



Materials Used:
Nifty Fifty's Cricut Cartridge
Stamp: The Paper Studio
Inks: VersaMark
Brad: Doodlebug
Stickles
Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive

* I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything goes

Isn't it just so fun?!  What are you waiting for go find a shape and make it into a card... and be on the lookout for more of these shaped cards to come!  Thanks for stopping by I always appreciate your visits and comments!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

8 comments:

Nana said...

Too cute. Great image for a shaped card.

Hugs
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

Els said...

I love your shaped card!! It is really fun! Love the sentiment sitting at the bottom too :)

ScrappyRae10 said...

Love Love Love your awesome card! Fabulous shape and the stamp font is perfect!

Nina Yang said...

This is super duper cute! Love the music notes too! Shaped cards are addictive ;) Thank you so much for joining our Shaping Up blog hop. So glad you could make it! Happy crafting!

Amanda said...

Wow, what a super fun shape card!!! I just love it :0)

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

Miriam Prantner said...

Oh how fun! I love this, especially those glittery musical notes! Thanks so much for linking up with out blog hop!

JJ Bolton said...

This is adorable and so creative! Love how you did the musical notes:) Thanks so much for linking up to our blog hop!

Tessa Wise said...

What a great card! I love your creativity!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS