Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Welcome Little One...

Hello!  I am so excited to share this sweet card with you today... I had recently won a stamp set from Alley Way stamps and I just have to say I am soooo in love with them!




Materials Used:
Patterned Paper: from my scrap stash!
Stamps: Alley Way Stamps and Market Street Stamps
Ink: Memento and Memories Dye Ink
Ribbon: Shop Pumpkin Spice
Glitter: Martha Stewart
Quickie Glue Pen
Darcie Foam Adhesive

I am entering this into the following challenges:
CAS-ual Fridays: Put A Little Bling On It
SweetSteph Card Creations: Inspiration Station
Lawnscaping: Use Patterned Paper

Thank you so much for stopping by and for any sweet comments you leave me... they really make my day! ( I read ALL of them! )
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

6 comments:

Georgiana said...

Super cute CAS card. That elephant is just darling.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Kimberly said...

Oh my goodness, that is a cute paper-pieced elephant! I also really love the subtle chevron stamping at the bottom of the card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Eek! Cute! The glittery water is perfect! The chevron on the bottom looks fantastic--I love how subtle it is!

Laurel Beard said...

Tee hee! This is so cute! Love the cute elephant..... Love the chevron at the bottom..... Thank you so much for joining us at Lawnscaping!!!!

Christina said...

This is adorable! Love the subtle chevron stamping at the bottom and the vibrant pink ribbon, plus the pieced elephant is super cute. Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

V's Sweet Ideas said...

I love the ribbon! Great card!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS