Thursday, May 24, 2012

CAS-ual Friday Challenge!

Hello!  Yikes, I just realized it has been a while since I've been around!  Well normally I do a lot of my crafting on the weekends, but this past weekend I went to Rock on the Range with my hubby along with running other errands and well the weekend kind of got away, but I still had a blast!  And don't worry I've been doing some crafting through out this week, but all of those goodies that have to say hush hush for now, hehehe!  So here is this weeks CAS-ual Fridays Card:


The challenge was all about using your punches, so I had fun with my circle punch... For an awesome video on how I learned to do this go here and watch the amazing Laura Bassen work her magic!

Materials Used:
Circle Punch EK Success
Paper: Quick Quotes
American Crafts Clear Stamp sentiment
PTI Mega Mehndi Stamp Set
Ink: Memento and PTI
Ribbon

Happy Crafting and don't worry I should get some good crafting in this weekend so I can have much more to share with you next week!  PS - Don't forget about the Getting Scrappy Challenge Happening right now... it's totally girlie and there is one awesome prize (need I say Tim Holtz?!) !!!
Lisa

3 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Oh, great card!! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kimberly said...

Lisa - this card is really cool! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Christina said...

I love alternating stripes and solid green and the great use of the white space. Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS