Sunday, March 18, 2012

Getting Scrappy Challenge - Getting Sketchy!!!

Welcome to another great Getting Scrappy Challenge!!!  And did you see the awesome prize you could win this month?! Anywho, the challenge this time is to use a sketch and share what sketch you used in your post!  How easy is that?  So here is my page:



And here is the sketch I used:


Materials used:
Patterned Paper - Quick Quotes French Quarter
Storybook Cartridge
Ribbon
Glue Dots
Cutter Bee Scissors
Zig black Pen

Make sure you hop over to The Getting Scrappy Challenge so you can play along too!!!  And don't forget there is a prize too from Boys Rule Kits !  Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to see what sketches you use and make for your own scrapbooks!

I am also entering this into the Sketches With A Twist March Challenge!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

11 comments:

Michelle (scrappinforkenzie) said...

OMG I love that saying, and those glasses are adorable!! Great take on the sketch!

Laurie said...

what a cute layout, those pictures are just adorable!! thanks for playing along with us at swat!

Mona Pendleton said...

Wonderful layout! Such cute photos!

ddazzled71 said...

Wow, what a fabulous CAS take on the sketch. Seeing this today has really made me smile. Your chosen patterns, and colours really allow these adorably gorgeous photos to shine, and how true is that quote! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches with a Twist.

Danie - SWAT DT.

Lizzyc said...

HI.. these photos make me smile!! how cute! and what a great take on the sketch for Sketches with a Twist! Thanks for joining in at SWAT!

LisaB said...

Oh My!!! What a cutie!! Love the layout. What great colors!
Thanks for playing along.
LisaB ~ SWAT Design team

Hi, I am Karen Driscoll said...

Hey Lisa, I love this!! That little one is so adorable, I just want to squish those cheeks!! I also wanted to tell you, that I don't know if you have a Kindle or not, but I was just on Amazon.com, and there are a few Kindle books (they might be regular books also, but the ones I saw were Kindles, and they had a few about selling, Marketing, and everything you need to know on Etsy, and I thought of you, so I just wanted to pass that along! Karen♥

Kathy (krolski) said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Your layout is so cute!

Kirsten said...

What a fun and adorable layout. Those sunglasses are just great.
Thanks for joining us at Sketches With A Twist.
Kirsten, SWAT-DT

The Constant Scrapper said...

That Madeline is one styling baby! Your layout is darling, Lisa. I really like the b/w patterned paper with the lavender cardstock. Thanks so much for joining our March challenge at Sketches With a Twist. :-)
Janice

Raechelle Bellus said...

this layout brought a big smile to my face! :) How sweet and fun this is- I really like the colors. thanks for joining us this month!
Raechell- SWAT DT

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS