Monday, December 19, 2011

Advent Calender

Hello again!!! I wanted to share the advent calender I made this year for our house!  It wasn't the calender I had planned on making, but due to time constraints I decided to make one like this... and I have to say I am rather pleased with how it turned out!



Materials Used:
Ribbon from my stash
All paper came from a group of papers I bought at a garage sale ( sorry don't know the maker!)
Cutter Bee Scissors
Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cartridge

I am entering this into the paper playtime anything goes challenge, make sure you stop by to see what others have created for this fun challenge!  Have a fantastic day!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

SandeeNC said...

Fantastic advent calender, that was still a lot of work! Merry Christmas from North Carolina!

Tina said...

I love this!! I made an advent calendar this year as well using little pockets. Great job!! New follower!
Tina
www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS