Sunday, October 9, 2011

Boy/Girl Blog Hop Day 2

Hello and welcome back to Day 2 of the Boy/Girl Blog Hop!  I hope you are having a wonderful weekend... today we are celebrating my little man's 3rd Birthday!!!  ahhhh!!!!  I can't believe it, but then we can never believe our children are really getting older...

Hopefully you have come here from Ashley's wonderful blog, and I'm so happy you are here with me now!  If you have just found me then you will definitely want to start at the beginning with Becky's blog at Becky's Sweet Creation, because you might just find some yummys along the way *wink wink*.

Now onto my post for today... today I made a sweet little girl card to share with you... hopefully you will notice what is similar about this card and the one I made yesterday...



Materials used:
pink, white, and purple basic cardstock
patterned paper from DCWV scraps
Sugar and Spice Lite Cartridge and Storybook Cartridge
I-Rock Gems
I-Rock Tool
My Pink Stamper Every Day Life Stamp Set ( I took 3 different sayings and masked them to get my sentiment)
Pink Ink studio G

Thank you so much for looking and don't forget I am offering a little candy... how can you win?
1.  leave me a comment telling me what is the similarity to my card from day 1? and leave a way for me to reach you!
2.  you don't have to be a follower, but if you are make sure you leave me a second comment telling me this!  Would love for you to join me!!!

Winner will be announced on October 16th, so you have plenty of time to see all of the posts and to leave your comments.
Thank you so very much for joining me this weekend and I hope you had fun, make sure you continue hopping on to see what the lovely Laura has made for you today!!!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

11 comments:

Mallika said...

hello lisa ..
here i m again at your blog .. very preety creations ..
simply love the colors .. n papers .. n everything
hugs
your new stalker
Mallika
mallikakejriwal@gmail.com

Tammy said...

Lisa this ia great and I spotted the whats the same. Both cards are fabulous!

Tammy

Ashley said...

Super cute card! I LOVE how the cards match, so clever! :)

Ashley

Sweet Creations said...

I love how you matched the cards to each other that is great. Lisa great Job. I can't wait to see more in the next few weeks.
Beckypurplehaze@hotmail.com

Carol's Place said...

very sweet, great colors :

Kim said...

I love this card!
kbglas at gmail dot com

Kim said...

Oh, btw... I am now following your blog. :-)

Liz said...

I really like this card, yes I see that the negative and positive were used in both cards...very clever!

Thanks for sharing,
Liz Seubert
17eroses@gmail.com

Laura (tweetyb) said...

Yes I spotted it right away!! Very smart!! Love it! :)

♥ Laura ♥
tweetyb@satx.rr.com
http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

ShersL84bed said...

Fantastic use of the paper from day 1
Cute card on both days. Thanks so much for sharing your ideas. I'm a new follower.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

A Consuming Passion said...

Wow love this bright and beautiful card!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS