Friday, September 2, 2011

First DT project for Queen of My Craftroom!

Hello again!  I wanted to get one more post in for today... the challenge over at Queen of My Craftroom was to make something with a California theme!  You need not have to have been there to capture it's essence!


Paper: Quick Quotes, white and blue basic card-stock
Blond Bombshell : The Greeting Farm - Cheeky Rockabilly
Water color pencils
Jolee's beach ball sticker
MPS pinkalicious stamp set
Star brad

Make sure you stop over at Queen of My Craftroom to see what the other DT's have made for your enjoyment!
I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp and Show Anything goes challenge... they have one fantastic hop going on until the 5th so stop over and be inspired!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

Candy C said...

Hi Lisa.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment!!

I hope if you’re part of the Stamp-Tember blog hop that you’re having fun, getting inspired and hopefully finding some blog candy and hidden treasure along the way!

Your card featured on your blog is darling. I also love your calendar on the previous post and your sis in law's birthday card on the post before that. :) Very nice work.

<3 Candy

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

What a fun card. Such a little sweetie! That image is just adorable and beautifully colored too. So happy you joined in the fun with the Simon Says teams on our Stamptember blog hop. Good luck with the prize drawings.

My Need 2 Craft said...

This is so cute. :) Thanks for coming by and entering my blogaversary give away. Good Luck!
~Terri
www.myneed2craft.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh how adorable...It's so nice to find blogs that the person is such a talented scrapper

Amanda

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS