Monday, August 15, 2011

Baby Shower gift, and new type of mini album!

Hello everyone!  I am so happy to finally have a post for all of you!  Sorry it has been a while, sometimes life just pulls you in too many directions at once, but I am happy to finally have a second to sit down and share some of my latest crafty fun!  I learned how to make this new ( and super simple ) type of mini album by watch this youtube video.  After watching how simple this is to make you'll have to get your paper out and get to it!  What could be easier than cutting out a bunch of circles?  And look at how cute mine turned out...   
( warning: I have a LOT of pictures, hehehe! )












I used Basic George to cut out my circles ( fit to page on a 12 X 12 ), I then folded them as shown on the video and attached the circles together with my Scotch ATG adhesive,  next I made double mats for the pictures ( all 4 X 3 " ), I added journal circles from baby boy line by creative memories.  I used the New Arrival Cartridge for the train, bath tub, baby buggy, truck, and airplane.  The rest of the decorations are from various stickers in my "baby stash".  The smaller outside circles were punched out from scraps of the larger circles.  I added a button on the front from my stash and popped it up with Paper Studio Sticky Doos, and added some twin to the back with a loop on it to hook onto the button to keep it closed if desired.  Additional products used: little feet stamp and memories black dye ink, as well as my white gel pen.

I am so very happy with the way this all turned out, and I can't wait to see what baby pictures my sister will have to put in it!

I am entering this into:
My Pink Stamper - Show your style!  ( this project uses stamping, cuts, and some glitter all my style! )

Thank you and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

8 comments:

Missy said...

This is FANTASTIC!!!!!!! I've never seen a mini like this. I really, really like what you did with it, all the images you added are so cute. I think your sister will love it!!

Sherrie K. said...

I LOVE your mini and all the sweet colors and images. This is fantstic...good luck in the challenge!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

girlia said...

beautiful. love the circle mini album

Anonymous said...

OMG! This is great! Knocked this one out of the park!

June Houck said...

This is darling and fun! Thank you for sharing the link :)

eeb said...

It was beautiful how it opened and will sit on the table nicely.

RockinRenee said...

LOVE this card! Especially the bathroom! Thanks for linking up and hopping with us!

JustYolie said...

WOW!! This is cool! I have never seen this type of mini album! I love it!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS