Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New Blog Awards!!!

Hello everyone!  I recently received two new blogger awards and I'm finally getting a chance to share them with you!!!

This award was given to me by:  Dee from des'igns  Thank you thank you!  And also by: Debican from Debican.  Both of these women have some amazing work to look at so make sure you stop by their pages as well!

This award was given to me by:  Jenn from scrap-a-tude ( love that name!)  Thank you so very much Jenn!  Please stop by her page and see her wonderful works!

As acceptance to these awards you have to tell 7 things about yourself and pass them on  to 15 more people for the Versitile award and only to who visits your page often to leave you comments for the BFB award... Since I have gotten both of them I'm going to combine my answers for both, except I will choose dif. people to accept the different awards, so here I go:

7 things about me:
1.  I just had a new little girl 4 weeks ago
2.  My dining room is my scrapbook room, hehehe!
3.  I love cutting flowers from my yard and putting them in my kitchen.
4.  My husband and I will be celebrating our 5 years this year!
5.  I started scrapbooking only 6 years ago.
6.  I wear almost solely silver jewelry.
7.  I have a 2 year old who sometimes out smarts me, love it!

I would like to pass the versitile blogger award onto:
Sandra at 365 Days of Cricut, Alma at Alma's Pink Life, Ellen from Card Monkey, Shauna at Craftee She, Jamie at Crafty girl 21!, Erika at Erika's Crafty Creations, Brenda at Floral Fantasies,  Yara at It is Summer Everyday, Kara at Kara's Sweet Creations, Claire at Kleirr's Kreations, Mrs B at Mrs. B's Craft Room,  Kristen at My Fantabulous Life,  Mindy at Pretty Little Paper Love,  Krista at Scrapaleupagus,  and Holly at Scrappily Ever After.
Please take the time to look at their pages, they all do fabulous work!  And congrats to all of you!!!


Now the BFB award is to be passed onto those people who continually comment and my work:
Girlia at Girlia's Cards - her work is simply amazing and I am so humbled that she takes the time to look at my stuff and leave me comments, thank you!!!

Hope you all enjoy your awards  and thank you so much for mine!!!  And as always...
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

girlia said...

Wow!! Thank you! What a surprise. I love visiting your blog to see what you have in store for me to see. Congratulations on your awards and thank you for sharing the BFB award with me.

Scrappy Beads said...

"Momo Sent Me"... Just poppin' in to say "Hi"... and take a look around. My first time here and a new follower... *Ü*. I'm looking forward to visiting with you often. **Lots of Hugs** Deborah
http://www.scrappybeads.blogspot.com
P.S. Congratulations on your awards... *Ü*!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS