Monday, February 28, 2011

Cutesy Flower Card for more challenges!

Hello!  So I think I've become addicted to challenges... hehehe! But that's a good thing right???  Today I want to share a cute little flower card I made for two different challenges!



I used my Simply Charmed Cartridge to make this cute little flower, which I "stitched" with my white gel pen!  I ran the background green paper through my Sizzix Texture Boutique with the plaid A2 cuttlebug folder.  I then sprayed the paper with glimmer mist in white and added a little pink string at the top.  I double back grounded my card with flower paper from my stash, and added the little saying from MPS everyday sayings stamp set, onto white paper with a pink stampin' up ink pad!  And there you have it!

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Paper Cutz Challenge #80 - make a project for spring any colors!
Paper Variety Challenge #22 - use stitching on some kinds on your project!

Please go visits both sites to see what others have created as well!  Thank you for looking!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

Missy said...

Great card!! Love the stitching, I've got to try this!

Missy

Anonymous said...

Cute card. Why don't you stop by my blog and see what I have for ya! You may have to scroll down a bit, but it is there!

eeb said...

Like it Lisa. good colors together.

Shannon said...

Aww! That's so cute! Great card! Love the tulip! Thank you for participating in our challenge at TPV!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS